Nowadays lifestyle changing day by day and people getting so much of busy and not doing exercises and this caused lifestyle diseases like High blood pressure , diabetes etc. Today we are giving you some information about blood pressure and how to normal it ina natural way so let’s get started.
Normal blood pressure for most adults is defined as a systolic pressure of less than 120 and a diastolic pressure of less than 80. Elevated blood pressure is defined as a systolic pressure between 120 and 129 with a diastolic pressure of less than 80.
- Eat a healthy diet. A diet that is low in sodium and high in potassium may help to lower blood pressure. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are high in potassium, and avoid processed foods, which are high in sodium.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can help to lower blood pressure by increasing the amount of oxygen that is delivered to the body’s cells.
- Quit smoking. Smoking can damage the lining of blood vessels and make it harder for the heart to pump blood.
- Reduce stress. Stress can cause blood pressure to rise. Techniques such as yoga and meditation can help to reduce stress.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking water can help to flush excess sodium from the body and may help to lower blood pressure.
- Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol can cause blood pressure to rise.
- Avoid caffeine. Caffeine can cause blood pressure to rise.
- Take breaks during extended periods of sitting. Taking breaks during extended periods of sitting can help to improve blood circulating.
- Get adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can cause blood pressure to rise.
- Monitor blood pressure. Monitoring blood pressure at home can help to identify factors that may be causing blood pressure to rise.